Users with “Manage meeting” permission in their role (such as Space Manager) can create meetings.
1. Go to Menu > (select a Space) > Manage Meeting
2. Create New Meetings on the upper right
3. Enter meeting details. Click Save.
4. The meeting is now created in Draft status.
5. On meeting's Overview, you can:
- Edit meeting info by the pen button on the upper right
- Add and remove attendees in Manage Attendees
- When meeting status is Draft, the option to Publish Meeting / Publish All / Delete Meeting will be in Meeting Actions on the top right
- When the meeting is Published, the option to Notify Attendees / Archive Meeting / Delete Meeting will be in Meeting Actions on the top right
- Add to Calendar to add the event to your own calendar service
- Notify Attendees with email notifications for a published meeting
Note that only published meetings are visible to attendees.
Meeting Actions when the status is Draft:
Meeting Actions when the status is Published:
When the meeting is still in draft status, the admin can publish all or exclude items to publish.