Users with “Manage meeting” permission in their role (such as Space Manager) can create meetings.
1. Go to Menu > (select a Space) > Manage Meeting
2. Create New Meetings on upper right
3. Enter meeting details. Click Save.
4. The meeting is now created in Draft status. Click on the meeting to see the details.
5. On meeting's Overview, you can:
- Edit meeting info by the pen button on upper right
- Add and remove attendees in Manage Attendees
- When meeting status is Draft, the option to Publish / Delete Meeting will be in Meeting Actions on top right
- When meeting is Published, the option to Notify Attendees / Archive Meeting / Delete Meeting will be in Meeting Actions on top right
- Add to Calendar to add the event to your own calendar service
- Notify Attendees with email notifications for a published meeting
Note that only published meetings are visible to attendees.