Users with “Manage meeting” permission in their role (such as Space Manager) can create meetings.
1. Go to Menu > (select a Space) > Manage Meeting
2. Create Meetings on upper right
3. Enter meeting details. Click Save
4. The meeting is now created in Draft status. Now click on meeting see the details.
5. On meeting's Overview, you can:
- Edit meeting info by the pen button on upper right
- Add and remove attendees in Manage Attendees
- Publish / Unpublish / Delete meeting in Meeting Actions on top right
- Download .ics file to add the event to your own calendar service
- Notify Attendees with email notifications for a published meeting
Note that only published meetings are visible to attendees.