Deployment date: 5 August 2023
In this update, we will be implementing new features, an overall system improvement in meeting management, minutes note-taker, and some additional bug fixes.
1. Clone Meeting
- Space Managers can now clone a past meeting, instead of creating a new meeting from scratch. The cloned meeting will be created as a Draft.
- Clonable elements (optional) include meeting name, meeting details (description, time & date, venue, and conferencing link), attendees with/ without guests, and agenda structure.
2. Enhanced Security
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) adds an extra layer of security and protection for user credentials and the resources that the user can access.
- Organisation Administrators can now choose whether to impose 2FA on the organisation's members upon login.
- Once enabled, all user accounts are required to log in with a One-Time Password (OTP) that is generated and sent to the user's registered email.
1. Bug Fixes
- Issue with accessing tabs in meeting caused by multiple exportation (Agenda, Board pack, and Minutes)
- Issue with uploading profile photo
2. File Support
- Jpeg/jpg can now be uploaded to the meeting as part of the board pack
3. Increased character limit on the minutes note-taker
- Increased limit to 20,000 characters