You could clone an existing meeting at a click of a button, which could include meeting details, attendees and agenda structure.
1. Go to Menu > (select a Space) > Manage Meetings
2. Click on the Meeting Actions on the upper right and select Clone an Existing Meeting.
3. Select an existing meeting from the drop-down and click on Next.
4. You could rename the meeting and select the clone option(s) as needed. Click Save to create a duplicate meeting.
- Meeting Information - includes date, time, venue, conferencing link and description
- Include Guests
- Agenda Structure - includes section and agenda items (only name, description, duration and presenter(s))
5. The meeting is cloned accordingly and will be redirected to the overview page. The status of the meeting will be Draft.