Reports section lets you customise attendance reports targetting a specific space or multiple spaces within an organisation. The system makes use of past meeting attendance as the basis to populate reports. To ensure data accuracy, you are recommended to maintain attendance record inside of Minutes tab.
* You have to be a Joint Owner Administrator or Organisation Administrator in order to create the attendance report.
1. Go to Menu on top right > Features > Reports
2. Click Report Library on the left
3. You can create the report by Space / Organisation (multiple spaces)
4. Choose the report filters and input the file settings to decide how they should be generated
- Define the specific time range by picking the Start Date and End Date
- Select Space(s)
- Choose Members; if you left unselected, the system captures users who are categorised as Member or Chair under Space Member Type
- Enter the Report File Name
- Select the Output Format (only PDF is available at the moment)
- Click Generate Report